Header banner image "Satoshi's Citadel" licensed courtesy of Lucho Poletti
In the beginning was bitcoinhackers.org.
It became a formidable nest of cyberhornets. One day, @nvk looked upon his works and despaired, for lo, it was centralized. "Go run your own instance, you freeloaders!", he cried, as he kicked over the hornets' nest.
Here's a CoC:
Absolutely no shitcoinery. This is a bitcoin maximalist instance.
- Get triggered. Help yourself to the peaches in the freezer.
- Use your common sense. Don't do crime here. Read the room. Act as you would in your own citadel.
Other Bitcoin Mastodon instances:
- bitcoinhackers.org - OG, invite-only, admin @nvk
- mcrypt.com - admin @hyperbitcoinization
- bitcoinersagainst.boats - admin @captainmorgan
- social.librem.one (requires Librem One subscription)
- hodlr.one (Personal instance, one account)